I’ve been thinking a lot about travelling lately. I’m going to Britain in august, but except from that I got no plans. As long as it’s summer in Norway I’m good, but I desperately need a “get away plan” for the winter months. Luckily I have some time to save money until then, even though times goes by fast as he**. What’s up with that? It was 2015 yesterday? However, I think I’ll manage to live less lavishly until October/November-ish. Does any of my readers have any tips and tricks for travelling on a budget? It would help me a lot. I can gather all the best ones in a post too, so that you all could benefit from it.
Happy friday, people!
I’ll spend mine cleaning and dancing. Hopefully I’ll have time to read a bit too, but I’ve been procrastinating for a while now, so it doesn’t look too promising… Does any of you ever feel like you have so much to do, that you end up not doing half of the things you were supposed to? Because I do, and I highly dislike it, to say the least. My goal this year is to get better at it! Not think too much, just take action. Nothing’s worse for me than to go to bed knowing I could’ve done better. OR having a project that never seems to have an end to it, due to things I can’t control. However, it seems like that’s just how life goes on, regardless of where I am in life -It’s a balance one must learn to master. I believe we’re all working on it.
Have a great weekend. xoxo.
Lately I’ve been feeling bubbly and full of life! It’s finally spring and I feel like I’ve been awakened from the dead. That’s the feeling I go through every year when the sun chooses to shine here up north. I realize exactly how depressed I’ve been all winter before spring arrived and how badly it affects me physically and mentally. The winter really takes it’s toll on me… I have to find a warmer place to settle. I can’t live like this. Next winter I’m either moving or taking a long vacation. God knows I’m a summer child in need of sun and a beach at all times.
Does any of you have a hard time dealing with the winter? If so, how relieved are you now on a scale from 1-10? :’)
If it hadn’t been for the constant reminder on social media that it was easter, I wouldn’t have noticed that we even just had this holiday. I had fewer hours at work due to different opening hours, but other than that it was just a normal week for me. I worked out, met some friends and minded my business as usual. 😉
Also, let me rant a bit. I’m getting too old too fast.
- I forget everything.
- My hearing is worse than ever.
- I squint my eyes A LOT. Looking like that good old teacher desperately trying to read questions without his/her glasses.
- I highly dislike watching television, so I decided not to get one where I live now. Bought myself over 30 books instead, wtf. WHAT kind of disabled 21 year old does that sh*t?!
- I have no energy left to do or talk about things I don’t need to.
Somebody send help.
Hola babes! Time for an update.
1. I’ve started pole dancing, and I love it! I’ve always wanted to start, but it was never really the best time or circumstance until now. It gives me a lot, both mentally and physically.
2. I’m still “gymming” like never before. I’m getting stronger everyday. I do more strength training than running now tho… I have to get back at the runner game again. I’m a different type of exhausted after a good session of running, and it’s a type of exhaustion I need in my life. lol, I don’t know how else to explain it.
3. I’ve moved to a different city.
4. I cut my hair!!!! 😥 The damage was too much so I had no choice.
5. I’ve started writing for hivacu.com/. It’s a place where me and a couple other millennial’s write about society and things that are a bit more thought-provoking. You guys should check it out! Here‘s one of the posts I’ve written already.
6. Still vegan, of course. Been eating grass like a hero, what else?
This was really hard. I know a lot has happened, but now that I’m put on the spot I know nothing about my life. :’) It’ll come to me when I’m warmed up and in the game again, I’m sure.
It feels strange writing a blog post again after some time off. I have no idea where to begin or what to say. First of all, I dislike it when bloggers are on and off myself, if they’re somebody that I read regularly. I also dislike it when they proceed to serve excuses after excuses, therefore I’ll just drop that and go straight to some updates in a later post. I won’t make any promises on have many blog posts I’ll make a day or how often. I just wanted to say hi and tell you my goal is to post weekly and regularly, for now. We’ll take the rest from there.