- Illumni run
2. Color run
3. Become good at yoga.
Because I’m zen as f**k. As my friend under here.
4. Try out gym’s in 10 different countries
Already done with 5; Poland, Norway, Bulgaria, Turkey, U.S.
5. Climb at least 10 mountain tops around the world, before I turn 30.
6. Participate in a triathlon
7. Manage to do the plank for 3 minutes.
8. Learn how to surf!!!
9. 1. place in a cross country race.
10. Accomplish 15 pull ups.
11. Do my own weight in benchpress.
12. Learn salsa.
13. Learn Pole dancing/ pole fitness
14. complete a Marathon.
15. Manage the perfect split, both ways.
16. Look and feel strong.
That’s how my current “fitness bucketlist” looks like. Do you have one, or do yours have some points that mine’s missing? share with me!
If you don’t have a fitness bucketlist, I recommend you to start writing one, it will for sure keep you motivated.
Good friday night! ❤