1) Number one on this list is without a doubt when people think they have me figured out and assume things about me. 100% of the time they’re wrong. It’s exhausting to deal with them and the box they so desperately tries to knock me into. Step back and let me do me. Thanks and f off.
2) PEOPLE THAT SPEAKS FOR ME AND OVER ME. Damn Felicia, this convo is not a contest. Sit down and wait your turn, boo.
3) People that disses feminism without knowing what we really stand for. We don’t hate men, we love them. We also love ourselves enough to know that our worth is equal to theirs, that’s it.
4) Do your research before you involve yourself in an argument, for the love of Christ.
5) When evil powers sends all idiots to the gym at your hour.
6) Unauthentic people. Ever had a convo with someone that agrees with everything you said, but later found out that they don’t think that way at all? Or someone being nice to your face and talked shit behind your back? Life would be so much easier if honesty and openess were more valued than being liked. Who cares if you disagree with someone? That’s wonderful because you can actually learn something and/or impact their way of thinking. Plus, you know where you have each other!!
7) When a fuckboy pops out of nowhere and starts calling you his girl within two days of knowing you, then get offended when you don’t respond the way he wants you to.
“Don’t you trust me?”
“I’m disappointed Maren, I thought we had something”
“Why don’t you want to come over babygirl?”
First off all, you behave like a child. Second, you’re too obvious. Third, nobody that respects and cares about anybody uses guilt to get what they want. Fourth, do not use those bf terms, you ruin them! Save that for someone you care about in the future, Gollum! Fifth and finally, _DO_NOT_ approach me, clovn. _DO_NOT_.